MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Introductory: NeLL

Go down

Introductory: NeLL

Post by hassanell on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 am

Hello everyone

My name is Hassanell and you may call me Nell. I do not own the Chevy Cruze yet. But, really interested to know in-depth and get intimate with it. Razz Who knows, I might get one for me aite? Wink

Been reading and researching all the reviews about the car. No doubt, I discovered few of reviews which invite uneasiness feeling. Nevertheless, I guess the love and passion have overcome the worries. Guess, I already falling in love Embarassed with Chevy Cruze.

Therefore, I hope I could be accepted among you guys. I would like to get the first hand information about the car. I rather not listening to people who never drives Cruze, yet to give such a zillion of negative views.

Thank you Cruzers

Regards
NeLL Very Happy

hassanell
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductory: NeLL

Post by chevycruze on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:53 pm

hassanell wrote:Hello everyone

My name is Hassanell and you may call me Nell. I do not own the Chevy Cruze yet. But, really interested to know in-depth and get intimate with it. Razz Who knows, I might get one for me aite? Wink

Been reading and researching all the reviews about the car. No doubt, I discovered few of reviews which invite uneasiness feeling. Nevertheless, I guess the love and passion have overcome the worries. Guess, I already falling in love Embarassed with Chevy Cruze.

Therefore, I hope I could be accepted among you guys. I would like to get the first hand information about the car. I rather not listening to people who never drives Cruze, yet to give such a zillion of negative views.

Thank you Cruzers

Regards
NeLL Very Happy

Welcome Nell, of course you can join us. I hope you make your decision faster to purchase the Cruze. You will find that we are a bunch of dedicated & passionate owners but err..this forum may be too quiet for now. You can join us in our facebook page at facebook.com/MYCRUZECLUB It's a riot there..hahaha. Again, welcome

chevycruze

Back to top Go down

Post by hassanell on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 am

chevycruze wrote:
hassanell wrote:Hello everyone

Thank you Cruzers

Regards
NeLL Very Happy

Welcome Nell, of course you can join us. I hope you make your decision faster to purchase the Cruze. You will find that we are a bunch of dedicated & passionate owners but err..this forum may be too quiet for now. You can join us in our facebook page at facebook.com/MYCRUZECLUB It's a riot there..hahaha. Again, welcome

Thx bro for the warm welcome. Very Happy Yeah, I have 'Liked' the FB page quite some times ago. Following the posts and TTs updates. Hopefully soon once I got my hand on my own Cruze, I will join you guys. cheers

Again, thanks bro. afro bounce

hassanell
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down