MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum
MY CRUZE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer

3 posters

Go down

Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer Empty Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer

Post by Owhrayn Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 am

assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

Owhrayn aka Faridz here reporting from Nilai. Just got my new cruze LT yesterday, straight away register wif the forum. Hope to meet new mates and like minded buddies here.

Wanna pay for the registration but first wanna ask some Qs first. As my body is not dat tough aka keding, can the mods pls enlighten me the correct sizes of the Polo T shirts in inches or sumthing. Dun wan to order S size only later to find out its too small sampai nampak macam gay boy pulak. Wanna order M size, sekali too big pulak macam hip hopster. Any chance boleh exchange the tees kalau size doesnt fit?

also, is there any chance we can choose the MCC number we want? or issit given as in ad hoc basis saje. haha, sry la byk cekadak sket. call me superstitious but kekadang dapat MCC number yang kewl ada rasa bangga sket. Razz

owh wif dat said, may i propose that the admins list down the MCC numbers and their registered users oso in the forum. senang nanti kalau nampak tengah jalan, bleh trus paging je the user itself!

dah panjang tulis. cruze on mates!
Owhrayn
Owhrayn
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer Empty Re: Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer

Post by chearm Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 am

Give us your estimeated height/weight - we'll check the suitable size for you

e.g: 170cm/60-75 - M size

As for registration no, you wont be able to choose your preferred no. If I'm not mistaken the current available no would be MCC062.

Lastly, great idea on the list of the official members in forum! I'll talk with the others to pin it up in forum.

Nice to meet you, and Happy New Year
chearm
chearm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer Empty Re: Greetings and salutations from Nilai Cruzer

Post by Owhrayn Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:37 am

Hye chearm,

My ahem unusually 'tough' stats are 174cm wif 61kg in weight. Issit an M size?
Owhrayn
Owhrayn
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by chevycruze Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 am

Owhrayn wrote:Hye chearm,

My ahem unusually 'tough' stats are 174cm wif 61kg in weight. Issit an M size?

Hi welcome to the club! Just an indication of the 2 of the 5 available sizes...M chest measurement is 19.5 inches & XL is 21 inches. The rest waiting for the "storekeeper" to answer after holidays. Very Happy

chevycruze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down