MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum
MY CRUZE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manufacturer Defect

+3
surindertara
kamal saferin
Sicilee Cruze
7 posters

Go down

Manufacturer Defect Empty Manufacturer Defect

Post by Sicilee Cruze Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 am

Guys,

I wud like to share the parts that detected as manuf defect.So far the defect detected for the year of 2010 Cruze model.

So far i had claimed warrantty for :

1. Brake Caliper 1 pair Rear ( price RM 2.5k )

- No more weird sound ek ek ek...

2. TCM for shiftronic gear ( RM 5k )

- If u experience with slow response on the shifttronic gear or D drive, less pick up , more fuel... and the malfunction warning light not go OFF after the engine start.so ur TCM need to be upgrade with the latest model.

-Mine after replaced the new version of TCM, feel better on pick up and less fuel consumption due to gear changing smoothly and feel lighter also.. Very Happy

Sicilee Cruze
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Manufacturer Defect Empty Re: Manufacturer Defect

Post by kamal saferin Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

i just got my Cruze LT SE this Tue, i only manage to get until 140/km & the car are not full response on pick up as well with speed, is this the same scenario as yours?
Thanks.

kamal saferin
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicilee Cruze Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 am

kamal saferin wrote:i just got my Cruze LT SE this Tue, i only manage to get until 140/km & the car are not full response on pick up as well with speed, is this the same scenario as yours?
Thanks.

Hv no idea on your model but as informed by SC mechanic that so far only 2010 model users are claimed for those TCM with new version. I think yours is the new version of TCM..

Pls verify with the SC mechanic....

Sicilee Cruze
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by kamal saferin Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Called the salesman (Chezrolet Malaysia - Jalan Ampang) he clarified that there is a "speed cut-off" thing which need to re-configure back soonest after my 1000km mileage, my question is is this normal practise? Do anyone owned Cruze LT SE 2012 having the same scenario like myself?

kamal saferin
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by surindertara Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 am

hey guys, i'm driving the 2010 SE version. i have the annoying break sounds and yes response time for shiftronic is pretty slow, over a sec.

Sicilee Cruze, how long did the replacement TCM and brake caliper take? And parts arrive quick?

I've been waiting for my bananna leave (tercabut...) for about 6 months now.. says stock not here yet.

Thanks in advance guys.

surindertara
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by pscholes Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

where should i get my brake caliper change? bangi? better workmanship? i do notice that there is braking sound when i reverse. is that the brake caliper malfunction?

pscholes
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by jackyap Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 pm

anybody get problem of their "ignition coil"? Mine apparently is malfunctioning and i have left my car at Chevy service centre for 2 weeks and they says still waiting for stocks to come.....izzit really a hard to get item? anybody know?

jackyap
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred007 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Well ignition coil is the basic thing which helps car in starting.. But I don't understand why they are saying that they don't have stock. That is main thing, I guess your car have some worse kind of problem which they know but they are hiding from you and fixing that problem.

Alfred007
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercheong Sat May 25, 2013 6:23 am

Dear Sicilee Cruze:
I'm driving Cruze 2010 SE, yes the shiftronic gear response is pretty slow, 1 second at least.. and the "D" drive also not very smooth..
and my fuel consumption is very high compare to other Cruzers that i've asked.. one full tank of fuel which is about RM95.00 for Ron95, i can only get 350km for town use, which is about RM0.27/km, this is killing me..
I've complaint this to service centre few times, but they do nothing with it.. and tell me no problem with the car..
What else can I do? Please help me.....

silvercheong
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum