MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum
MY CRUZE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
chevycruze
Sicilee Cruze
6 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post by Sicilee Cruze Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 am

Dear MCC member....I'm Lee from Puncak Jalil just reg to the club...bought my Cruze about a year ago...know about this club from someone approach me at TT place...emm forgot his name already. Cool

Sicilee Cruze
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post by chevycruze Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Sicilee Cruze wrote:Dear MCC member....I'm Lee from Puncak Jalil just reg to the club...bought my Cruze about a year ago...know about this club from someone approach me at TT place...emm forgot his name already. Cool

Welcome Lee. Hope you can attend our next TT and events. See ya soon!

chevycruze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sufiimaan Thu May 10, 2012 6:42 am

Salam and Hi Guys.

i'm actually being offered to buy the last unit of 2011 Cruze Sports Edition by one of the Puchong dealer... n have to make decision a.s.a.p or the unit could be sold to the other potential buyer.

Any comments (good or adverse) about this highly-rated model? My concern on the performance, spare-parts and after-sales service....

Looking forward to joing to guys.

SHAHIZAN, KAJANG

Sufiimaan
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharizal Ismail Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 am

Sufiimaan wrote:Salam and Hi Guys.

i'm actually being offered to buy the last unit of 2011 Cruze Sports Edition by one of the Puchong dealer... n have to make decision a.s.a.p or the unit could be sold to the other potential buyer.

Any comments (good or adverse) about this highly-rated model? My concern on the performance, spare-parts and after-sales service....

Looking forward to joing to guys.

SHAHIZAN, KAJANG

Pls make comprehensive comparison to all model to satisfy your need. Definitely there is pros and cons, same goes to me when I decide to buy cruze. After I owned it I m very satisfied with my cruze.

Sharizal Ismail
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by usd69 Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 am

For me, I am very satisfied with my Cruze. Smart, elegant, smooth, flashy and also very nice handling. Once I drove it at 170km/h during my test drive on a highway, and took my exit towards the toll booth at the same speed on a quite sharp corner. The car sticks to the road and i manage conquer the corner easily. The cornering experience to me is quite similar (slightly less but still satisfying) with a mini which i drove once last time. I hope you find your own sweet experience with your future Cruze. Smile

usd69
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by krk24 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 am

welcome everybody!
krk24
krk24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content