MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum
MY CRUZE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Sales Service

5 posters

Go down

After Sales Service Empty After Sales Service

Post by atan Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Guys,

I have got my car 1 month ago. My car package is with the GPS. But since they said they GPS just arrive and have to wait for my turn to install and the sales person from Kg. Baru promise that will be installed by mid of December. However, now is already 1 month past and not even schedule for my installation. When I asked them when can be installed and they just said the Techician will call me and inform.

The car is excellent and I not complain more about it. Sometimes, I guess the service level have to improve to get more customer. That's why HXXXX (My wife is driving HXXXX CXXX) and TXXXXX always leading in Malaysia and even the world.

Honestly, I am not satisfy with this kind of service. I hope they can improve their service level in future.

atan
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

After Sales Service Empty Re: After Sales Service

Post by chearm Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:30 am

Hi Atan,

First of all, please check with your SA - ask him about the ETA of the GPS & get the invoice no of your GPS. If he reluctant to cooperate, file a report through Naza Quest's Chevrolet website so that the higher management can take a look into the issue.
chearm
chearm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atan Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi Chearm,

Thank you for your reply. It is very frustrated they keep on delay the installation of GPS and keep on empty the promise. The SA told me Before middle of December. After I keep on call and call then a person from the Kg. Baru branch call me and will install within 2 weeks. But after 2 weeks not a single call. And I make a call complain to the SA and she said she don't even know when can install. I really feel cheated. And I keep on call and make complain at last she said she will inform her boss and her boss will follow up. But nobody call me until now. It is very bad service and very frustrated.

So, how can I make a complain again? What is the Naza Chevrolet Website? I feel like I am an idiot and nobody care me as a customer. Please help me out.

Thank you.

atan
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by chevycruze Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm

atan wrote:Hi Chearm,

Thank you for your reply. It is very frustrated they keep on delay the installation of GPS and keep on empty the promise. The SA told me Before middle of December. After I keep on call and call then a person from the Kg. Baru branch call me and will install within 2 weeks. But after 2 weeks not a single call. And I make a call complain to the SA and she said she don't even know when can install. I really feel cheated. And I keep on call and make complain at last she said she will inform her boss and her boss will follow up. But nobody call me until now. It is very bad service and very frustrated.

So, how can I make a complain again? What is the Naza Chevrolet Website? I feel like I am an idiot and nobody care me as a customer. Please help me out.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear of your problem. Please direct your complain to http://chevrolet.com.my/contact-us/

Please make sure to include all details required in the form. If you still do not hear from them, please let us know and we will direct your complain to Naza. Hope you get your answer soon.

chevycruze

Back to top Go down

Post by atan Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 am

I have sent my complain there and hope I can get a reply that I cannot get in the Kg. Baru branch.

atan
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by maillebai Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

mcm mn bro..kes dah selesai ke?
maillebai
maillebai
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by man_evolution Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am

maillebai wrote:mcm mn bro..kes dah selesai ke?

selesai agaknya...senyap je Very Happy
man_evolution
man_evolution
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

http://www.evolutioncaraccessories.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down