MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MY CRUZE CLUB
Welcome to My Cruze Club Forum
MY CRUZE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3S Centre Kg. Baru?

+2
chevycruze
usd69
6 posters

Go down

3S Centre Kg. Baru? Empty 3S Centre Kg. Baru?

Post by usd69 Fri May 18, 2012 12:04 pm

I phoned the Kg. Baru 3s centre 2 weeks ago complaining on my newly Cruze. The back of my skirting (left and right) seems to be loose and looks like its going to fall anytime now. Also, the small spoiler at the back of my car encounter the same problem. Both of the edge peeled off and started to curl upwards as its going to split open within time. I dont know why but i assume its the double sided tape that they use to stick the spoiler on the back of the car (?). Any advise on the above anyone?

Back to the 3s centre in Kg Baru, I called them and expressed my complain. They promise their technical team will call me and set an appointment but i didnt received any call from them untill now (2weeks already). Some ppl said that they are not keen to attend to this matter simply because the default was because of them. I dont know how true is that. But do anyone know which 3s centre offer good services and consultation?

My car is only 2 months old and i'm not aware of any good and efficient service centre.

usd69
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

3S Centre Kg. Baru? Empty Re: 3S Centre Kg. Baru?

Post by chevycruze Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 pm

usd69 wrote:I phoned the Kg. Baru 3s centre 2 weeks ago complaining on my newly Cruze. The back of my skirting (left and right) seems to be loose and looks like its going to fall anytime now. Also, the small spoiler at the back of my car encounter the same problem. Both of the edge peeled off and started to curl upwards as its going to split open within time. I dont know why but i assume its the double sided tape that they use to stick the spoiler on the back of the car (?). Any advise on the above anyone?

Back to the 3s centre in Kg Baru, I called them and expressed my complain. They promise their technical team will call me and set an appointment but i didnt received any call from them untill now (2weeks already). Some ppl said that they are not keen to attend to this matter simply because the default was because of them. I dont know how true is that. But do anyone know which 3s centre offer good services and consultation?

My car is only 2 months old and i'm not aware of any good and efficient service centre.

You are not the first & will not be the last if the current management does not change their attitude. I will advise you to go to Chevy Bangi for service & anything related to warranty claim.

chevycruze

Back to top Go down

Post by krk24 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 am

try bangi branch bro...
krk24
krk24

Back to top Go down

Post by pscholes Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm

so should i assume that bangi service centre is the best around kl and selangor?

pscholes
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Paary Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 am

hi guys, just need some advise. my car met with accident on December. I have sent the car to Kg.Baru and they intro me to a adjustor from Lan double two auto service. That adjustor brought my car to Emas Kukuh workshop. he said its a panel for Chevvy. i just got back my car and the workmanship is sucks. i havent signed the claims. very disappointed with their work and attitude. Mine is cruze sport edition come with skirting. But they said insurance doesnt cover the front skirting. is that true? please guide me since im not good in car stuff.

Master_Paary
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

https://www.facebook.com/paaryrajan

Back to top Go down

Post by man_evolution Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Master_Paary wrote:hi guys, just need some advise. my car met with accident on December. I have sent the car to Kg.Baru and they intro me to a adjustor from Lan double two auto service. That adjustor brought my car to Emas Kukuh workshop. he said its a panel for Chevvy. i just got back my car and the workmanship is sucks. i havent signed the claims. very disappointed with their work and attitude. Mine is cruze sport edition come with skirting. But they said insurance doesnt cover the front skirting. is that true? please guide me since im not good in car stuff.

Sad to hear that insurance can't cover your side skirting Mad
Anyway, if you like to buy new SE skirting, please contact me or visit FB page Evolution Car Accessories Very Happy
Aiman - 0193117148
man_evolution
man_evolution
Starter Cruzer
Starter Cruzer

http://www.evolutioncaraccessories.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down